I’m back with another ‘award’ post and that’s because I’ve been nominated by two people so thought I’d best get my act together and write it!
Thanks so much to Grace from That Feeling Inside and Nilsa from Pink Coma for the nominations, it’s such a lovely feeling to know that your blog is being noticed and given recognition by other bloggers 🙂
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma to acknowledge bloggers who inspire and motivate. It also supports the blogging community by encouraging bloggers to interact and communicate with each other. I’ve only been blogging for a short time but I have to say, that’s one of the things I’ve been pleasantly surprised about – bloggers are so supportive and do everything they can to help each other grow!
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- My ‘day job’ is in education. I teach apprentices in qualifications such as Customer Service, Retail and Team Leading. It gets me travelling around the north of England, assessing the apprentices in their workplace.
- I’m obsessed with animals and have been brought up around lots of pets. I truly feel that a house isn’t a home without a dog or a cat. I moved into my own house two years ago and only got a kitten in April of this year – he really has completed my home. You can read about him here
- I’m a bit of a family history geek and have traced mine back to around the 1600s. It all started with a 30 day free trial on a genealogy website and turned into a hobby for probably about a year or so. I find it so interesting to learn where you have come from and the challenges your forefathers may have faced. I’d love to get back into this at some point, but not until I have the spare time to dedicate to it.
My Nominators’ Questions
As I’ve got two nominations, I’ve picked out some questions from each –
- What inspired you to start a blog? My job can be quite full on at times and can be both physically and mentally draining. Starting the blog should hopefully encourage me to have some chill out time and also improve on my organisation skills.
- Someone that you admire and why. I’d say Andy Murray and that’s purely down to his drive and determination. Love him or hate him, no one can deny how hard he has worked to get to the top of his game – he had a dream as a child and he worked his bum off to get to where he is today.
- Scary movie or happy endings? Hands down – scary movie! In fact, that reminds me – it’s mid-September so I need to make a start on re-watching all the Halloween films!
- Why did you start a blog?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Where would you most like to visit in the world?
- If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be and why?
Tina from My Penned Heart
April from April Loves
Kimberley from Life Styler
Akeyla from Life as a Virgin
Maria from Mummyhood Madness
Bry from Bry Jaimea
Sophie from The Velvet Fox
Aoife from Aoife Loves
My Best Post
For this one I would probably say my Max Factor foundation and primer review because this was the first post where I really saw my blog grow. It was also shared by the Max Factor social media accounts which was quite exciting for a brand new blogger 🙂
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you’ve learnt a little more about me. If I’ve nominated you, please don’t feel obliged to post… but it would be lovely if you did and I’ll look forward to reading them 🙂
Similar Posts –